According to recent international research, some of the trends in the event industry are:
- 68% companies plan to organize also a virtual segment of their event (they plan to organize hybrid events)
- B2B companies invest 40% of their marketing budget in events
- There is a strong focus on the interactivity with the attendees, on-site but also virtual through the interactive tools provided by the specialized event platforms
- A strong growth of virtual events is expected as a result of the global economic and energy crisis, a rise of business and life expenses but also due to a growing habit of using virtual platforms by the participants
- Measuring results of event success and the sponsor goals through different analysis tools likeROE (Return on event), CPA (Cost per attendee) etc.
- Digitalization of event organizing by using specialized platforms which provide a strong digital interactivity and event analysis
- Focus on growing ecological and epidemiological standards in event organization.