When: 28.05.2020., 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM CET
Travel and tourism industry is looking forward to looking ahead and estimating what passenger traffic will look like, how tourist travel will return, and thus consumption.
It is assessed what the restrictions will be, the incentives of the states and the EU, what will be the changes in the behaviour of consumers, but also of the industries themselves, what innovations are possible in increasing tourist consumption.
Some of the leading organizations and experts from the aviation and tourism industry will try to give their answers and reflections on these topics so that you can better understand the potential of your business.
- Ms Maja Bakran Marcich, Deputy Director-General, European Commission, Department for Mobility and Transport
- Mr Michal Fijol, CCO, Board Member, LOT Polish Airlines
- Mr Max Oldorf, Chief Commercial Officer, CH- Aviation
- Mr Boris Žgomba, CEO, Uniline
- Mr Saša Popovac, Head of Market Research and Strategic Planning Department Croatian National Tourist Board
- Mr Slaven Žabo, Commercial Director, Croatia Airlines
- Mr Andrew Charlton, Managing director, Aviation Advocacy – panel moderator
Webinar se održava na hrvatskom jeziku i besplatan je. Webinar se snima.